The ARS Signature heavy duty pruner has changed the way we think about pruners! The high carbon tool steel blade is Marquench hardened to keep its razor sharp edge an extra long time. The blades are hard-chrome plated to resist rust and sap and help keep the cuts smooth and clean. The super sharp blades allow easier cuts with less force required from you. The full wire coil spring is actually anchored in the handles - no worry about springs popping out in the field! And the offset blade keeps the action in the natural line of your wrist and arm to get the best cut with minimal force and fatigue. The new "VSX" series also features a centerbolt plate on the back of the blade designed to maintain the optimal torque. Best of all, the simple locking mechanism allows you to simply squeeze the handles together to release the blades and has an easy thumb trigger to lock them shut. Simpler really is better!
To maximize the ergonomic benefits, ARS realizes the pruner must fit the hand well. That's why they have made this pruner available in 3 sizes: 7" for smaller hands, 8" for regular hands, and 9" for larger hands.
Made in Japan
- Unique locking mechanism - simply squeeze the handles to open
- High carbon tool steel blade
- Hard chrome plated for rust and sap resistance
- Marquench hardened for superior long lasting edge
- Super lightweight yet tough die-cast aluminum handles.
- Fully anchored wire coil springs won't pop out
- Centerbolt plate to maintain optimal torque
- Offset blade to maintain natural hand strength
- Blades are replaceable
- 8" pruner designed to fit regular sized hands